Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello World!

This traditional first post for any WordPress blog seems expecially appopriate to a travel blog.

I have been a travel consultant for over twenty years and specialize in leisure travel. I have been affiliated with Rudi Steel Travel in Dallas, Texas since 1987. Rudi Steele is known as one of the top leisure agencies in the United States (but we try not to act like it!) And yes, there really is a Rudi Steele. The agency's association with Virtuoso and API before that means tremendous value for clients.

Visit often for travelogues, tips and what have you form a life in travel, "It expands the soul!"

2 comments:

Dwacon said...

Congrats on the blog! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Hello. I look forward to your future posts and travels.
I also love the photo with the turtles. I have always found them to be such archaic &mysterious creatures!
Good luck with your blog!
DorothyL